DAV College, Hoshiarpur, Punjab is conducting an international multidisciplinary seminar/webinar on India’s March Towards Development through UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 2030 on April 20, 2019.
Sub-Themes of Seminar
The scholars may present a paper or poster on any of the following sub-themes concerning the economic development of India.
- Poverty alleviation, reducing inequality, mission zero hunger, decent work and economic growth;
- Achieving gender equality, peace, justice, good health and well-being;
- Promotion of quality education, research and innovation for economic development;
- Role of emerging fields and technologies like neuroscience, artificial intelligence, robotics, nanotechnology, genetics and data science etc. in the achievement of SDGs 2030.
- Development of industry, agriculture, services, infrastructure and markets with responsible consumption and production;
- Urbanisation with sustainable cities and communities, clean water, sanitation and affordable clean energy;
- Climate action with emphasis on life below water and life on land;
- Emergence and relevance of strong institutions like democracy, judiciary, media, accounting and auditing services etc.
- Language, literature, arts, culture and sports as indicators and catalysts of economic development;
- Partnerships between stakeholders like nations, governments, institutions (UN, IBRD, WTO, IMF, SAARC etc.), corporate houses and civil society (NGOs) etc. for economic development.
*The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive; participants can send papers on related themes as well.
Call for Papers
Seminar papers are invited from academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the issues related to specified themes. Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers on the day of the seminar in person.
In case of non-availability of the Author, option of Web Conferencing is available. The slots for the Web Conferencing would be uploaded on the college website.
Selected papers shall be published in the form of an edited book with ISBN from Panjab University approved publisher at an additional publication fee of Rs 350.
The papers (soft copy) must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject “Abstract/Paper for International Multidisciplinary Seminar” on or before the respective last dates of abstract/full paper submission (soft copy).
A hard copy of the single side printed full paper should be sent on or before the last date of full paper submission (hard copy) to the Convenor(s) at the address mentioned below.
Dr. Neerja Dhingra Principal, DAV College, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India-146001.
The paper and details of the author must be submitted as separate documents in the same e-mail.
Registration Fees Structure
- Students Rs. 200 per author
- Faculty, industry representatives and others Rs. 500 per author
- Foreign participants US$ 50 per author
Bank Details for Registration Fee
Name of the Account Holder: Principal, DAV College, Hoshiarpur
Name of the bank Indian Bank
Branch DAV College Branch, Hoshiarpur
Account Number 560329128 IFSC IDIB000D045
Accommodation will be arranged for the out-station participants on prior-request basis.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission : 10th April, 2019
- Acceptance of Abstract: 12th April, 2019
- Full Paper Submission (Soft Copy): 15th April, 2019
- Full Paper Submission (Hard Copy): 17th April, 2019
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to contact:
- Mr. Kapil Chopra +91-94171-04748
- Dr. Sapna Sharma +91-94639-48407
- Ms. Monika Lakhanpal +91-94647-80655
Or reach us at mdsdavchsp @gmail.com with the subject “Query-International Multi disciplinary Seminar”.