The ISB Institute of Data Science is organizing ‘the Data Science Summit’, an annual conference to bring the researchers, data scientists, and developers from academia and industry to discuss state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, data science, applied machine learning and predictive applications.
The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a private business school established in India in 2001. It has two campuses in Hyderabad (Telangana), and in Mohali (Punjab). It offers certificates in various postgraduate management programs. The Indian School of Business (ISB) was started in 1996 by a group of businessmen and academics.
- The 2019 Summit will focus on the main challenges of the application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models to Retail Marketing, Fintech, Healthcare, and how they apply to the real world.
- The Data Science Summit is an annual conference to bring researchers, data scientists, and developers from academia and industry.
- The summit also focuses on Data Privacy and Governance in this era of the digital world.
- The summit will provide a unique insight into creating a data-driven culture in organizations and the benefits of using Data and Analytics to drive the decision-making process.
- The summit features 5 speaker talks and 4-panel discussions comprising of 20 subject matter experts from the Industry and Academia.
The 2019 version of Summit is offering both the speaker sessions and panel discussions that reflect the thought leadership and best practices in the industry, government, and academia.
The focus topics for the Summit in 2019 are:
Application of AI in
- Data Privacy and Governance
- The registration fee is INT 1500/- + Taxes (GST @ 18% + card charges if any.
- To register for the summit, click here.
- The last date to register is October 31, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-7660846688
Email ID: Giri_Dommalapati@isb.edu