8 Months (Suggested 5 hours/week)
You should have beginner level experience in Python. Familiarity with regression is recommended.
Modules in this course
- The data scientist’s toolbox
- R Programming
- Getting and Cleaning Data
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Reproducible Research
- Statistical Inference
- Regression Models
- Practical Machine Learning
- Developing Data Products
- Data Science Capstone Project
For full details, visit the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera as part of an affiliate program.