On-line applications are invited from the Citizens of India for recruitment to the posts of Data Processor under West Bengal Valuation Board.
Essential Qualifications: A Bachelor Degree with Certificate or Diploma in Computer Operation.
Pay: Pay Band – Rs. 37,100 – 37,600/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/- plus other admissible allowances.
Vacancy: Unreserved – 1.
Age: Lower and Upper age limit are 18 years and 40 years respectively as on 1st January, 2017.
Upper age relaxation up to 5 (five) years is admissible only to S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
Method of Recruitment & Syllabus: The method of recruitment and Syllabus will be notified later on in our website link given here.
Application Fee: (Non-Refundable)
- Application fee for U.R. & O.B.C. (A & B) candidates is Rs. 150 (Rupees One hundred and fifty) plus Processing Charges Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20=00 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
- For S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates only Processing Charges Rs. 50 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
- The application fees plus processing charges as mentioned in Para’s (1) and (2) above shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan generated after submission of On-line Application at our website.
- Besides above, a candidate may opt. for On-line payment of aforesaid fees and charges through Bill Desk.
A candidate now in service under Central or the State Government / Semi Government / Local / Statutory Body shall have to ensure that No-Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) from his / her present Employer reaches the Office of the Municipal Service Commission within 7 (Seven) days preceding the date of Personality Test / Interview. Otherwise he / she will be considered not eligible for the Personality Test / Interview.
- Last date for Registration for on-line application and generation of challan is 10.05.2017.
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank by 11.05.2017.
- Process of submission of Application must be completed by 12.05.2017.
For more details, please see the official notification here.