Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Data Management Internship at Purplle, Mumbai.
Purplle is an Indian multi-brand beauty retailer selling cosmetic and wellness products. Founded by Manish Taneja and Rahul Dash, Purplle began as an online retailer in December 2011 and opened its first physical retail store at Phoenix Market City Kurla, Mumbai in January 2017.
About the Internship
- Work on building logical structures to store data
- Understand the logical connections between various data sets.
- Use domain knowledge about beauty – makeup and skincare to classify the stored data.
- Work on tagging and classification of data.
- Tag and classify data sets for the development of machine learning models.
- Validate the output from the computer-based models using your domain expertise about beauty-makeup and skincare.
- Determine how the various entities are related and develop entity relationship that represent the connections among the entities.
- Help manage data cleaning requirements.
- Work on engaging in the accurate and efficient annotation of data using the provided tools.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging beauty trends in social media.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Intermediate PC skills, familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently completing projects within determined timelines.
- Offer Letter
- Experience Letter
- Stipend: Rs. 6k/month
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.