Training on Data Analytics and its Application in Management by MNNIT Allahabad [Feb 4-8]: Apply by Jan 25
School of Management Studies, MNNIT Allahabad is conducting a Short Term Training Program on Data Analytics and its Application in Management on Feb 4-8, 2020.
About the Programme
In this age of Information, it is believed that information leads to power and success, and with the aid of the sophisticated technologies, we have been collecting a tremendous amount of information. Confronted with huge collections of data, we have now created new needs to help us make better managerial choices.
These needs are automatic summarization of data, extraction of the essence of information stored and the discovery of patterns in raw data. With the enormous amount of data stored in files, databases, and other repositories, it is increasingly important to develop powerful means for analysis and interpretation of such data and for the extraction of interesting knowledge that can help in decision-making in different domains of Management Science i.e. Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Human Resources.
Objective of the Workshop
- To understand the various data mining/data analytics tools and its applications in different domains of management.
- To provide hands-on exposure on various data analytics software such as R by working on real-life managerial problems
- To be able to appreciate the importance of data science in business decision-making and its implications in research.
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Register online using this form.
For Industry Professionals INR 5,000
For faculty members INR 4,000
For Research Scholars/Students INR 3,000
For Online: NEFT/IMPS Transfers: A/C Name: STTP-DAAM
A/C No: 718401013000025, IFSC Code VIJB0007184
Branch: Vijaya Bank, MNNIT Branch Allahabad (Branch code: 007184)
The application form is here.
- Please pay the requisite fees through any of the payment modes
- Fill the registration form completely
- Send the scanned copy of the filled form along with payment details to the email id: email@example.com.
Last date of application is 25th January 2020.
Accommodation will be provided to the willing participants on payment of requisite fees and subject to availability of rooms in the guest house of the institute on twin sharing basis. MNNIT has state of art guest house with all modern amenities.
Click here for the official website.
About the Author