The Institute of Data Science, Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad invites applications for the posts of Data Analyst/ Scientist.
ISB Institute of Data Science is a research-focused statistics and computing lab. It offers a variety of opportunities to understand the current management phenomena in-depth, through research seminars, workshops, and PhD-level courses. It provides several options to hone a person’s analytical skills.
The hands-on research experience is helpful as the candidate starts his/ her own research in the field. The position offers a competitive salary along with other benefits.
Data Analyst/ Scientist (02)
- To provide high-quality day to day support for the ISB’s Business Analytics course and carry out smooth and effective operation. Providing teaching assistance to the course faculty. (50%)
- Carry out research and analytic work under the guidance and supervision of the Research Fellow, Senior Analyst, ISB and affiliated faculty, and other senior staff of the Institute. (50%)
The candidate will assist the professor in the ongoing research work and in the development of research papers. The candidate must have extremely high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, and absolute commitment to task completion.
- A strong interest in Data Science with a passion for research
- Master’s in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, Big Data Engineering, or equivalent from top Institution/ University with high CGPA.
- Evidence of academic excellence.
- Excellent analytical and computing skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good programming and coding skills
- Two years of work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in analytics are preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Hemanth_Kumar@isb.edu.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Analyst at HCL, Hyderabad [3 Vacancies]: Apply by July 21.