Course on Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables Via Udemy: Enroll Now!
Master Excel Pivot Tables & data analysis with real-world cases from a best-selling Excel instructor (Excel 2010-2019), Chris Dutton.
Chris Dutton is a professional BI developer, certified Microsoft expert, and best-selling Udemy instructor with more than a decade of experience specializing in business intelligence, marketing analytics and data visualization.
What you’ll learn
- Take your data analysis skills from ZERO to PRO with Excel Pivot Tables
- Learn how to use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts to streamline and absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel
- Master unique Pivot Table tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Test your skills with 10 real-world Pivot Table case studies (weather, shark attacks, wine tastings, burrito ratings, and more!)
- Microsoft Excel 2010-2019 or Office 365 (ideally for PC/Windows)
- Mac users are welcome, but note that the Pivot Table interface varies across platforms
- Basic experience with Excel functionality (charts & formulas a plus!)
Getting Started: 5 Lectures
Pivot Table 101: 13 Lectures
Pivot Table Formatting: 9 Lectures
Sorting, Filtering and Grouping: 11 Lectures
Calculated Values, Fields and Items: 17 Lectures
Pivot Charts: 12 Lectures
Pivot Table Case Studies: 22 Lectures
Wrapping Up: 2 Lectures
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Udemy through an affiliate programme.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)