Dasra Social Impact (DSI) Programs help social organizations achieve greater impact at scale. These programs leverage Dasra’s two decades of experience in strengthening the sector.
Coupled with insights from leaders and experts, the programs create an immersive learning experience for development sector practitioners. By providing internal capacity building support and fostering powerful networks, Dasra enables high potential social sector leaders to drive accelerated change in India.
About the Program
Dasra Social Impact Leadership Program (DSI LP) has been crafted to meet the needs of Founders, Executive Directors, CXO’s and Senior Managers to strengthen their leadership style, decision-making capabilities and be more visionary.
Through this program, dasra aims to support leaders to build stronger teams that can meet the demands of growing organizations. The content of DSL IP revolves around the theme of ‘Manage Yourself’ which puts the spotlight on leaders and their leadership style.
The program comprises of 4 modules and is spread over 7 months. Each module is 4 days long and offers:
- Interaction with sector leaders, experts, and industry specialists
- Harvard Business School case study methodology for discussions
- Cross-functional curriculum focusing on strengthening organizational strategies
- An online platform to enable the transfer of knowledge to the rest of your organization
- Explore leadership behaviors and traits. Through curated activities, gain a deeper understanding of yourself, build on your strengths and positively influence your workplace.
- With the guidance of an expert, facilitators dive deep into building blocks of a sustainable organization.
- Interact and collaborate with other sector leaders through energizing group discussions.
- Module 1 – Leadership & Strategy
- Module 2 – Branding & Communications
- Module 3 – Developing Your Employees
- Module 4 – Legacy & Sustainability
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Phone Number: 91 22 6120 0400
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org