About the Scholarship
The Department of Education, CTA announced the “The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship” of the year 2020. This scholarship is fully funded and administered by The Office of Gadhen Phodrang. It offers:
- 100 scholarships for the Undergraduate or Diploma Program of a minimum of 3 years.
- 5 scholarships to the Post Graduate Program.
- Students who have consistently performed well in academics but couldn’t score well in the exam.
- Students who are responsible, sincere, honest and bearing good moral conduct.
- Students who are orphan, semi-orphan or belonging to a destitute family.
How to Apply?
Interested applicant can apply for the scholarship through the following links:
Documents to be Uploaded
- Duly filled “Form-A” and “Form-B“
- Class X Mark sheet
- Master’s scholarship applicant must be a recipient of the Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship during the Bachelor’s program and must submit three years Bachelor’s mark sheets.
- Best Boy/Girl Certificate if applicable.
- Last date for UG Scholarship: July 31, 2020
- Last date for PG Scholarship: August 31, 2020
Department of Education, CTA
GangchenKyishong, Dharamsala -176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892.226695, 222572, 222721
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.