Applications are invited for the DAAD Scholarships Development Related Postgraduate Courses in Germany 2021-22.
About the Scholarship
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developed and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries.
They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education, and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Courses that are funded
Click here to get the details of the Scholarship Postgraduate Courses in Germany.
Duration of the funding
12 to 42 months (dependent on study program).
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills).
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
For the Brochure of DAAD Scholarships Development Related Postgraduate Courses, click here.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
August 31, 2021
For more details, click the link below.