Faculty and graduate students, such as PhD scholars, MTech students, and final year BTech students of Technical/Engineering Institutes are hereby invited to Workshop on Data Science. Preference will be given to the faculty members and PhD scholars. As seats are limited, the selection will be onfirst-come-first-served basis.
Call for Posters:
- A not-more-than 2 page document, including title of the work, abstract, problem definition, detailed work, result and conclusion is to be submitted by 30th May 2017.
- The submission will first be checked for plagiarism, then will be peer reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
- Acceptance will be announced by 20th June 2017.
- Not more than 40 will be accepted for poster presentation.
- Posters will be evaluated by experts who are delivering talks during this summer school and a “Best Poster Award” will be given to the deserving presenter.
Objectives of the Workshop on Data Science
The NTU-India and DA-IICT Workshop on Data Science focus on the theories of computer science, mathematics, information theory, statistics, and social science, and it will cover the tools and techniques of many different domains such as Data Mining, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Visualization, Database Management, Predictive Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Compression, etc.
The key enablers of building and understanding the Data Science domain are: Game Theory, NLP, Fuzzy System, Evolutionary Systems, Vision and Video Analysis, Image Processing, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Green Energy etc. The participants will learn the important concepts driving these enabling technologies for building Data Science.
- Registration fee includes registration kit, access to all the lectures, a certificate of participation in NTU-India Connect and DAIICT Workshop on Data Science, and lunch/tea/coffee (both the days)
- Requests of cancellation received on or before 15 July 2017 are entitled to get 75% of paid fee as refund (by cheque) not before 31 July 2017
- Registration fee won’t be refunded in case of NO-SHOW.
Shri. PR Venugopal, +91-79-30510572
firstname.lastname@example.org, DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382007
For further details, please click here.