C3i Hub, IIT Kanpur along with HCL, Amazon AWS, and HCL are organizing a Cyber Security Hackathon 2020.
This Cyber Security Hackathon is designed by the Professors at the IIT KANPUR C3i Hub. The participating teams will have the opportunity to identify, assess, build, and test robust cyber defense solutions to a given practical problem. In the process, they will get an opportunity to get mentored by eminent faculty of IIT KANPUR C3i Hub.
All participants get to attend Webinars by Industry experts, and the possibility of Incubating your winning solutions into a Startup supported by Industry or IIT KANPUR C3iHub. For Technology Enthusiasts, employed, students, or Startups, this is not an opportunity to be missed. Participate as teams and win fabulous prizes!
- Team Leader to Signup, Register, and Invite Team Members.
- Do MCQ & Programming in Fixed Time Slots.
- Solve a Cybersecurity Problem Using ML Libraries (Challenge Round 1).
- Solve a Cybersecurity Problem Using ML Libraries (Challenge Round 2).
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5 Lakhs & AWS Credits worth $5,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 2.5 Lakhs & AWS Credits worth $5,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1.5 Lakhs & AWS Credits worth $5,000
Top 25 teams will get a Meritorious Certificate and $2500 IBM cloud credits to Jury’s award for a promising startup.
The Hackathon is open to –
- All college students
- Employed professionals with up to 3 years experience,
- Startups where all the founders are less than three years’ experience can apply as Startup. The founder should be the team leader.
- All Startups are eligible for cloud credits under the AWS Activate program. In addition, there is a Jury’s award to a Promising Startup.
- Participants must apply to a team of 2-3 members. The first to register will become the Team Leader.
- The Team Leader is responsible to register other team members that will comprise the team. The Team leader will also choose a unique Name for the Team.
- The Team leader represents the team and is fully responsible for their own and their team’s conduct in the hackathon.
- The team leaders will ensure that their team follows the rules of the hackathon.
- Any act of Cheating or plagiarism would lead to the summary exit of the team from the hackathon.
To register for the hackathon, click here.
- Last Date for registration: July 24, 2020
- Qualifying Round: July 25-26, 2020
- Challenge Round 1: July 29-31, 2020
- Challenge Round 2: Aug 2-5, 2020
- Online Award Function: Aug 15, 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full notification, click the link below.