Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Customer Support Internship at McAfee, Bangalore.
McAfee Corp. is an American global computer security software company headquartered in San Jose, CA. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011, and became part of the Intel Security division.
About the Internship
This position is responsible for handling contacts from customers through multiple channels including voice, chat, email and social media. Issues may vary from customer service in nature including account updates or refunds to more technical matters including installation assistance or troubleshooting errors.
A Support Agent’s typical day might include the following:
- Being available in the Bangalore office to work shifts Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday to Thursday that begin as early as 7 A.M. Central or end as late as 7 P.M. Central.
- Handling initial support requests from customers through voice, chat, email and social media.
- Final semester/just completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/ Information Technology.
- Extensive support experience through multiple channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on grammatical correctness
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Possess active listening skills
- Highly collaborative
- Sense of ownership
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with conflict management or handling escalated contacts
- Experience providing voice and written support
- Experience providing technical support
- Comp TIA certifications
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.