About the conference
The rapid development of computer science and information technology in the last couple of decades has generated a massive amount of data and fundamentally changed every field in science and engineering. Scientific approach to process data involving the engineering aspects as well, would lead to major strides in the domains of data, information and knowledge which contribute to the evolving knowledge society.
ICDSE 2018 is intended to take stock of the trends and developments in the globally competitive environment as well as to provide indicators for future directions to researchers and practitioners.
Organizers: Department of Computer Science, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Technically co-sponsored by IEEE, Kerala.
Call for papers
Paper should be original unpublished research and technical papers that demonstrate contemporary research in all areas of Data Science and Engineering. All registered, accepted papers will be submitted for possible inclusion in IEEEXplore. For submission of papers, IEEE Guidelines are to be followed. Suggested content areas include but are not limited to:
- Algorithms for Large Data Sets, Business Intelligence
- Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing,
- Croud Sourcing and Social Intelligence,
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
- Data Centric Programming,
- Data Modeling and Semantic Engineering, Data, Text, Web Mining, and Visualization,
- Domain Specific Data Management,
- High Performance,
- Scientific/Engineering/Commercial Applications,
- Interoperability and Data Integration using Open Standards,
- Infoscience and Computational Informatics,
- Information discovery and Query processing,
- Information Network Analytics,
- Knowledge based Software Engineering,
- Knowledge Engineering,
- Machine Learning and Natural Language Computing,
- Management of very large data systems,
- Peer-to-Peer Algorithms and Networks,
- Statistical Computing,
- Web Engineering.
- Submissions should not exceed 6 pages and should be formated in the standard template.
- For publication in the proceedings, the Conference Committee must have received the following, before the deadline for camera ready paper submission. All submissions (PDF format) can be submitted through the Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (CMT) papers submission system. Those who do not have CMT account will need to create one.
- Use this link to create user accounts and to submit your papers.
- All full papers submitted will be subjected to a review process through an international review panel.
- Comments of the reviewers will be directed to the authors prior to the Camera Ready Paper Submission deadline so that they can be accommodated in the camera ready papers. ‘The Full paper format is IEEE style.
Submission deadline: March 30, 2018
Acceptance notification: May 30, 2018
Final Camera Ready: June 15, 2018
Conference: August 23-25, 2018
For further queries contact
Dr. Santhosh Kumar Gopalan, Convener, ICDSE 2018
EMail: icdse at cusat.ac.in
For details, view the official site link given here & the conference Flyer given here.