Currents is the annual technical symposium of the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of NIT Tiruchirappalli. CURRENTS was first incepted in the 1990s as a humble affair by a group of enthusiastic members of the EEE Association.
Currents provides the perfect platform to showcase technical acumen and compete with peers. It comprises of a number of innovative events, workshops and the best guest lectures from the most revered academicians and industrialists.
Students of Electrical, Electronics, Communication and Instrumentation Engineering and Diploma Courses from all colleges can participate in the event.
- General Quiz
- Line Follower
- Object Model Analogy
- Trical Trivia
Varying registration fees and prizes are applicable per event. Find out those details by clicking on the event of choice here.
- Smart Home Automation
- Gesture Controlled Robotics Workshop
- Renewable Energy Systems Workshop
- Smart Grids Workshop
- PCB Workshop
- Embedded Systems Workshop
- Human Computer Interaction
Varying registration fees and rules and regulations are applicable per workshop. Find out those details by clicking on the workshop of choice here.
- Ruthrash (Chairman): +91 99626 44599
- Sarath (OC): +91 80157 44775
- Rekha (Events):+91 9944585964
- Nithin Srivastav (Workshops):+91 96001 53461