In 2006, Cummins India Foundation (CIF) initiated the ‘Cummins Scholarship Program’ for meritorious students from financially and socially disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue professional degree and diploma courses. Till date CIF through the program has provided the scholarship to around 939 deserving students. Cummins also entrusts these scholars to its senior employees, who as mentors provide guidance through the entire duration of the course.
Who Can Apply?
Students fulfilling all the categories mentioned below:
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 60% in the previous Year.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 25 years.
- Students appearing for the last year of Engineering degree / diploma and the post graduate students are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- The total family income of the candidate should not exceed INR.3 lakhs.
- This scholarship program can be availed by Students currently residing / studying in and around Pune, Jamshedpur, Nagar, Phaltan and Indore (Dewas / Pithampur) ONLY.
How to Apply?
You can apply online through www.cumminsindia.com. Incomplete online applications shall not be considered. For any clarification, please contact our helpline at 020-67067379 (10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday).
Selection Process and Timeline:
- Application forms will be scrutinized and the 1st round of eligible candidates will be called for an Aptitude Test in September 2017.
- The candidates selected after the Aptitude Test shall be invited for a round of personal interview in the month of October 2017.
- The final list of selected candidates will be announced in November 2017.
Cummins’ decision about selection or rejection of any candidate under this Scholarship Program is final and binding on the Candidate. Selected candidates will be updated about the results of the selection process, hence please be accessible on mail and SMS once you apply. Do not be on do not disturb (DND) mode.