The C.S.W.C – Golap Borbora Scholarship Program shall extend full financial assistance with regard to tuition fees towards meritorious students during the entire period of their undergraduate studies.
The scholarship awards for 2018 would be given to undergraduate level students pursuing Political Science and Economics in government or provincialized colleges across Assam.
Number of Awards: 2 Scholarship Awards (1 in Political Science & 1 in Economics)
- The Scholarship is available to undergraduate level students pursuing a major course in Political Science or Economics in any government or provincialized institution across Assam.
- Applicants should be in the First year (i.e. first or second semester) of their Undergraduate Courses.
- Interested candidates should have obtained a minimum score of 75% and above in their Higher Secondary examinations to be eligible to apply for the scholarships.
For applying for the scholarship, candidates would have to send email attachments of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duly completed Application Form
- Scanned photocopy of College identity card. (Self attested)
- Scanned photocopy of Class XII Higher Secondary Examination marksheet. (Self attested)
- Essay ( for topics & writing style, click here)
Application Deadline: January 10, 2018.
- The selection methodology would follow a two stage process for arriving at a decision regarding the candidates who have qualified for the scholarship award. Candidates would be judged on the basis of their performance measured on a scale of 200 marks. The percentage secured by a candidate in their Class XII Board examinations would be treated as their Higher Secondary Examination Score.
- Assessment would be made on the basis of scores obtained by a student in the following segments.
- Higher Secondary Examination Score: 100 marks
- Essay: 60 marks
- Interview: 40 marks
For further details on the same, click here.
About the Author