Applications are invited for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-Summer Research Training Program from prospective students and teachers to carry out online summer research training during June- August 2020.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) abbreviated as CSIR was established by the Government of India in September 1942 as an autonomous body that has emerged as the largest research and development organization in India. The research and development activities of CSIR include aerospace engineering, structural engineering, ocean sciences, life sciences, metallurgy, chemicals, mining, food, petroleum, leather.
- Online lectures from eminent scientists
- Mentoring by AcSIR professors
- Certificate of participation
- Top 5 projects will be awarded merit certificate
- Data Science, AI, ML
Who can Apply?
- M.Sc. (1st/ 2nd year), B.Sc. (Final Year)/ B.Tech./ B.E. (Final year), MCA (1st/ 2nd year), M.Tech. (1st/ 2nd year), M. Pharm (1st/ 2nd year) students having throughout excellent academic records
- Faculties from colleges affiliated to UGC/ AICTE/ State/ Central/ Private Universities (Age: maximum 40 years).
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is June 5, 2020. The list of selected candidates will be declared by June 8, 2020.
Phone Number: 9435514978
Email ID: email@example.com