Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NIScPR) Logo Designing Competition.
Guidelines for Competition
- Design should be prepared keeping in mind the Mission/Mandate of CSIR-NIScPR.
- Registration and submission of entries would be online. Entries will be invited through a Google form.
- Participants should upload only one original Logo design in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG/PDF format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The size of the designs may vary from 5cmx5cm to 60cmx60cm in either portrait or landscape.
- Logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
- Logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook and on printed materials such as publications, b/w press releases, stationery and signage, labels, etc.
- Participants should give an undertaking of originality of design and agree to copyright to CSIR-NIScPR.
- Winners would be required to submit editable/ source file.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be Indian citizens and may be of any age group.
- Employees of CSIR-NIScPR and their families are not eligible.
- Multiple submission of logo by the same participant will not be considered.
- The design should not violate the Indian Copyright Act and must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content. CSIR-NIScPR will not bear responsibility for any Copyright infringement.
- CSIR-NIScPR will own the intellectual property of the prize winning logo. The institute will reserve the right to modify the selected entry and use it in any form.
- Winners will be selected by a specially constituted Selection Committee.
- The selection would be on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, artistic merit, visual impact and theme of design.
- Decision of the Selection Committee will be final and no clarification would be issued to participants.
- Disqualified entries will not be used by the Institute for any purpose and the Institute will have no intellectual property rights over these entries.
- First Prize: Rs 25,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs 15,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs 10,000/-
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
July 25, 2021
For any further queries contact Ms Shubhada Kapil: email@example.com