CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication & Information Resources (NISCAIR) New Delhi announces CSIR-NISCAIR World Environment Day 2020 online competitions for school students.
- Group I: Class V-VIII
- Group II: Class IX-XII
1. Cartoon/Drawing/Poster Making Competition
- Topic: Conserve Biodiversity to Preserve Humanity
2. Mobile Video Making Competition (2 Minutes Video)
- Topic: Coronavirus Pandemic is a Boon for Nature and Biodiversity
How to submit?
Visit here to submit your entries.
- Participants must be Indian citizens
- Entries are invited from students of Class V to XII
- The medium of competitions can be English or Hindi
For more information visit here
You may also be interested in: