The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) strives to provide scientific, industrial research and development that maximizes the economic & environmental and social benefit for the people of India. CSIR, with its complement of 10,000 highly qualified scientific & technical personnel, is amongst the largest R&D organization in the world for scientific and industrial research
This training programme is being sponsored by Central Pollution Control Board.
Who can Apply:
- Scientists, Scientific / Technical / Research Officers
- Environmental Analysts
- Technical Assistants
- Scientists, Environmental Engineers, Scientific Officers working in Central Pollution Control Board, State Pollution Control Boards and Central/State Government Environment Departments and Laboratories.
- Mid Level Officers, Researchers/Faculties working in recognized private institutions, Universities and NGOs on environmental related issues.
- No Fee to the participants from government organizations which include accommodation, food, course material, stationary etc.
- TA/DA has to be borne by the nominating organizations.
- Participants from private organizations, researchers from universities have to pay course fee to attending the course.
- The course fee is Rs.15,000/- (Service taxes extra) per participant which include accommodation, food, and course material.
- The nominating organization or self has to bear the TA/DA.
Last date to receive nominations: 31st August 2017
Dr. A. Ramesh Kumar
Senior Scientist & Coordinator, Analytical Instrumentation Division
CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
Nehru Marg, Nagpur 440020, Maharashtra
Telephone: 0712-2249885-88, Ext. 423; Fax: 0712-2249900
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
For more information, please visit the official link given here.