The CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D project and to be engaged in our Regional Centre Visakhapatnam.
The National Institute of Oceanography, founded on 1 January 1966 as one of 37 constituent laboratories of the CSIR, is an autonomous research organization in India to undertake scientific research and studies of special oceanographic features of the Northern Indian Ocean.
Senior Research Fellow (ES) (01)
Intraseasonal to interannual variability of circulation and its impact on the OMZ in the Andaman Sea.
- M.Sc. in Physical Oceanography with minimum 2 years of research experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in analysis of current meter, and time-series data and at least one publication in the SCI journal.
- Analysis of current meter data, processing of time-series observations, satellite data processing and help in writing manuscript.
Rs.35,000/- Plus HRA
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 27th December 2020. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected. To downoad the application form, click here.
Scanned copies of should be sent:
- CV/ Bio Data with recent color photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification/ Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory where it shows Geology subject was studied. Along with this, Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate . Percentage or CGPA should clearly displayed on any one of the certificate. If certificate doesn’t have proper percentage/ CGPA/ Grade then the application may not be considered.
- Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
- Category certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates). (If applicable)
- NET/ GATE/ SET/ Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
- Experience certificate (Mandatory for the posts where experience is essential qualification)
- Other certificates, if any.
The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned above. It is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, clicl the link below.