The Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab has launched Creative Competitions for the promotion of freedom from Open Defecation Campaign.This campaign aims to promote safe water and sanitation in rural areas of Punjab. This competition is open to all. Professionals, amateurs, government officials, the general public- anyone can participate in the competition. The themes of the campaign are ILL effects of Open Defecation and Build and use toilets.
For participation in this competition, an applicant should be-
- An Indian citizen.
Note- Professionals, amateurs, government officials, a general public- anyone can participate in the competition.
Theme of the Competition
- ILL effects of Open Defecation.
- Build and use toilets.
Conditions for Slogan Writing Competition –
- The Slogan has to be submitted in MS Word/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF/ TIFF format and in any Punjabi font.
- The slogan has to be typed in Punjabi.
- Images of slogans written in ink will not be considered.
- The slogan should be catchy and there is no limit on the number of words for the slogan.
- The slogan should be the original property of the contestant.
Conditions for Audio Jingle Making Competition –
- Audio Jingle should be of 30 – 45 seconds duration to be submitted as an audio file complete with ambiance (Punjabi) in MP3/MP4 format.
- DWSS may ask for the original and uncompressed audio file, if so required, in a separate communication.
- The participants should also provide the following information as part of their entry:
- Description about the submission within 500 characters, such as names of the lyricist, composer, singer, etc.
- The audio jingle should be catchy and relevant to the theme.
- The audio jingle must be an original creation of the contestant.
Conditions for Digital Poster Making Competition –
- The posters should be submitted in digital (format as CDR/PSD files size of poster shall be 11”x17” -Punjabi only Color Mode will be: RGB or CMYK). The digital poster has to be submitted in CDR/ PSD file format with ambiance (Punjabi).
- The poster must be an original creation of the contestant.
How to Apply?
Step 1- Click here to get the application form and other details.
Step 2- Send the entries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or personally submit at DWSS head Office (Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Water Works Complex, Phase 2, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab).
Note – The submission must be accompanied by forwarding letter containing brief particulars and signed declaration of the contestant.
Head Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Phase 2, Water Works Complex, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali) Punjab,
For more information, please click on this link.