Government of India invites individuals and organisations to register for volunteering opportunity in India’s fight against Corona Virus.
Areas of Contribution
- Infection prevention and control
- Assisting primary healthcare workers
- Helping elderly and those in need.
- Dead body management
- Transportation of patients
- Public Awareness on Hygiene practices
- Promote social distancing measures
- Community level, RWA, Social Groups, Religious places awareness campaigns.
- Manning of help lines
- Assisting in production of PPE, masks, sanitizers etc.
- IT based solutions.
- Assisting District Administration in quarantine, home isolation and law and order arrangements
- Disinfection and cleaning services
- Door to door information and service management
Individuals and Organisations may register for this opportunity.
For full details click here and for online registration form, click here.