IIIT Hyderabad announces COVID-19 Solutions: Women Accelerator Program, a CIE-IIITH – PRIF Social Impact Incubator partnership.
The Pernod Ricard Social Impact Incubator aims to provide a platform for Women Entrepreneurs and Women-led Social Enterprises with access to mentorship, business development support, technology and more than ₹4 crores of incubation and fellowship support.
The WE program invites applications exclusively from women entrepreneurs and women-led enterprises working towards driving social impact aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and NITI Aayog national priorities.
COVID-19 outbreak has created devastating effects on healthcare systems and people. We can tide back the situation with hacks and innovative solutions.The accelerator program is believed to provide a platform for Women Entrepreneurs and Women-led Enterprises with access to mentorship, deployment, technology support and up to ₹25 Lakhs Grant to fight back against COVID-19
It is a cohort-based program supported by CFHE at IIT Hyderabad, AIC CCMB, RICH, TIE Hyderabad.
- Home Care: Mobile healthcare technologies
- Elderly Care: AI-based predictive technologies for risk assessment
- Hardware Devices: Point of care devices
- Preventive Healthcare: Analytics leveraged to prevent diseases onset
- Up to Rs. 25 Lakhs grants and follow on funding support
- Access to hardware prototyping/ Maker Lab
- Research, technology, and market mentoring
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Email ID: email@example.com