The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) India invites Full Stackers, Students, ICT Faculties, ICT Professionals, Startups to build community health Information system Apps & mobile responsive web for Indian states to tackle with the COVID-19 Pandemic.
COVID 19 Pandemic has infected millions, killed lakhs worldwide forcing the entire global population into a complete lockdown bringing bustling economies to a grinding halt with an economic loss of nine trillion dollars so far. Central and State governments of India have traditionally relied upon fragmented technological adoption which has now become a nightmare to coordinate between multiple departments and multiple ministries with skeletal staff.
Rapidly exhausting food stocks and economic ability of governments to feed the billion people and mounting economic losses are forcing governments to consider reopening the economic activity partially in non-infected areas of the country opening possibilities for further infection with unknown consequences if an adequate coordination solution is not put in place.
Emerging Solution Options
- One of the first time solutions the Government of India has come up with is the “Arogya Setu” a COVID -19 social distancing app helping people to avoid movement close to known infected persons, a step in the right direction.
- However, there is a big gap and need for a fast track IT solution to develop a comprehensive app that can help in coordination.
- The best information tool to handle this pandemic is Disaster Risk Management (DRM) apps and tools which facilitate coordination for preparedness, rescue, relief, and rehabilitation which can be further repurposed, upgraded to support coordination among many if not all.
- Stranded migrant labor tracking
- Labor shelter mapping
- Volunteers registration and assigning work
- Public healthcare locations for COVID 19
- Medical stores
- First responders
- Health workers assigning
- Essential workers assigning
- Patient input data on fever, symptoms, etc.
- Doctor’s online appointment
- Hospital admissions
- Toll-free number integration
- Cluster geofencing
- Collection of funds
- Collection of relief materials food
- Labs for testing and results
All students & faculties of Computer Science, Polytechnics, ICT, Engineering institutes, Arts & Science Colleges, startups, & all IT full stackers strong in-app and mobile responsive web development within the tech stack limits.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Apps will be published in organizers google play store for evaluation.
- The mobile responsive web will be hosted in organizers or free domain and cloud servers.
- Limited tech support shall be provided for shortlisted second & third publishable app and web versions.
- The last date to register is April 26, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in SAMHAR: COVID-19 Hackathon by CDAC, Pune [Cash Prize Upto Rs. 2L]: Register by May 8.