ACT Grants invites applications for COVID-19 Grant Programme 2020. INR 100CR grant created by India’s start-up community to give wings to ideas that could combat COVID-19 with immediate impact. We are seeking capital-efficient, scalable solutions from NGOs and innovative startups which need an initial seed grant to fight the spread of the pandemic.
What ACT is looking for
We are sponsoring ideas that could act as a force multiplier in today’s situation. We are backing India’s best start-up founders and deserving volunteers to combat Covid-19 using existing start-up assets. We are backing ideas that are capital efficient, scale ready and can create immediate impact
- Prevention of COVID-19 spread
- Scaling Tests
- Disease Management at home
- Enhanced support for healthcare workers and hospitals
- Management of critically ill-patients
- Support for Mental Health
If you are an NGO / SMEs / startup that has a real solution to tackle problems arising due to COVID-19 and need financial support, apply now! The grant is sector agnostic and the solution can stem from any sector – services, manufacturing, healthcare, among others.
- Commitment: We prefer teams who are putting in significant time to make their solutions real
- Time to market: Every day is a lost opportunity to flatten the curve
- Scale of impact: With 1.3 billion people we need scalable solutions
- Capital efficiency: Resources need to be well utilized
- Capital: Between INR 1 lakh to 10 crores
- Connections: Stakeholders like hospitals, governments, businesses
- Consulting: Strategy, planning, execution
How to apply?
To apply online for the same, click here.