The British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy is a UK-based multi-professional organisation with worldwide membership for clinicians and scientists with a specialist interest in antibiotic management and therapy. BSAC was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Birmingham, UK.
About the Funding
The COVID-19 funding call is to support researchers in better understanding and addressing COVID-19 outbreak.
Grants of up to £25,000 to support research projects. Exceptional grants in excess of £25,000 will be considered. Applications are open to all organisations and will be subject to a rapid peer review process.
The funding scope covers:
- New projects
- Extension of existing research projects
- Expenditure of staff and or consumables
Applications will be subject to a rapid peer review process
Research findings will be considered for fast track open access online publication in access journal JAC-AMR.
How to Apply?
- Submit expressions of interest, in the form of a single A-4 summary to grants[at]bsac.org.uk by Friday 17 April.
- Successful applicants will be invited to submit a short application by Friday 1 May
- Awards will be announced week commencing Monday 18 May
April 17, 2020