The Centre for Advanced Electronics (CAE), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Course on VLSI & Nanotechnology in Energy, Environment, and Neuromorphic Computation from December 21 to 23, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
- This short-term course (STC) will cover topics in nanotechnology for next-generation applications in electronics, photonics, memory technologies, biochemical sensors, solar cells, energy storage, and converters for the advancement of knowledge.
- This brings together expertise from engineers/ scientists in different premier institutes in the country and abroad.
- This STC is designed to give an exposure to the design of experiments, material growth, characterizations and device/ system fabrication, and system packaging and integration.
- This course is aimed to bring together engineers, technologists, scientists, and researchers through academic training and learning activities to augment and expand on acquired knowledge and encourage in-depth discussions through tutorials to prepare for research-led activities.
- This STC is in line with various GoI initiatives such as Make in India, NITI Aayog, Aatmanirbhar Bharat, Digital India so on, and so forth.
- Module 1: Fundamentals and advances in nanotechnology.
- Module 2: Design of experiments, growth, characterization, cleanroom processing, and fabrication.
- Module 3: Nanotechnology in advanced memory neuromorphic computation.
- Module 4: MQWs and plasmonics in solar cells.
- Module 5: Nano-scale materials for biochemical sensors.
- Module 6: Advances in nanotechnology for energy storage and hybrid electric vehicles.
- Module 7: Fundamentals and advances in the basics of applications beyond 5G communications.
- Module 8: IoT applications of LEDs and photodiodes.
- Module 9: On-chip devices for optical fiber communication and optical interconnects.
- Module 10: Nanofabrication of advanced semiconductor devices and advanced packaging techniques.
No registration fee for faculty members from TEQIP institutes. For Participants from non-TEQIP institutes:
- Rs. 10,000 (for industry personnel)
- Rs. 5,000 (for faculty/ scientist)
- Rs. 2,000 (for student)
The registration fees can be transferred to the following account details: Beneficiary Name: Registrar IIT Indore; Bank Name: Canara bank; Branch: IIT Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore; Account number: 1476101027440; IFSC Code: CNRB0006223; SWIFT Code/ BIC: CNRBINBBISG.
To download the registration form, click here.
The soft copy of completely filled registration form (along with Online payment receipt for the course fee) should be sent to the course co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. The number of seats are limited. There is no registration fee for faculty members from TEQIP affiliated institutes. The online link will be provided for the registered participants prior to the STC. Certificates will be issued for the registered participants. The last date to register is November 6, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Course on VLSI & Nanotechnology in Energy, Environment & Neuromorphic Computation by IIT Indore
You might also be interested in Online Course on Noise & Vibration Monitoring of Mechanical Systems by IIT Indore [Oct 29-31]: Register by Oct 27.