IIT Delhi is conducting a TEQIP Sponsored short term course on Vibration Analysis of Rotor Bearing Systems from March 2 to 6, 2020. This course builds on a fundamental theory of vibrations to explore the unique features of the dynamics of a rotor.
It is suited for the research scholars and graduate students who wish to understand the complexities of dynamics of the rotor that is different in many aspects from the general structural vibration. The course will give an extensive overview of the key rotor dynamic phenomenon and correlation to the rotor design parameters.
- To be able to model any given rotor‐bearing system using a simplified model
- To be able to analyze steady-state and transient response
- Understand the role of support elements on rotor dynamics
- Mathematical modeling and analysis of common rotor‐bearing faults
- Fundamental understanding of vibrations of rotor-bearing systems.
- Analyze the vibration features associated with typical rotor bearing faults
- Understand the role played by bearings and seals on the vibration response
- Understand the reasons and sources of instability in the rotor-bearing system.
- Basics of Rotor Dynamics, Introduction to vibration phenomenon.
- Vibration response of Rotors in the presence of typical faults
- Balancing of rotors.
- Influence of Bearings
- Instability in Rotors
- Instability in Rotor Bearing Systems
- Torsional Vibration Analysis
- Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Research Scholars: INR 5,000/‐ + GST-
- Faculty: INR 10,000/‐ + GST-
- Industry participants: INR 30,000/‐ + GST-
How to Apply?
- To apply online for the course, click here.
- Boarding and lodging will be arranged for the selected candidates, as per TEQIP‐III norms, on sharing basis from 1st March 2020 to 6th March 2020.
- However, due to a limited number of rooms in the guest house, the allotment will be on a first‐come, first‐served basis.
- The last date to apply is January 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 011‐ 2659 6266
Email ID: email@example.com