About the Course
Learn Ethical Hacking from a world famous Ethical Hacker who has professional endorsements from people like Mark Cuban Billionaire tech entrepreneur, Star of Shark Tank, and the legendary cyber security expert John McAfee.
You are going to enjoy the demos in the course as they will walk you through the whole process and not just the highlights. You can follow along with every single demo and make them into practice courses for yourself.
Who is the Target Audience?
- Anyone with a basic tech/computer background that wants to learn about ethical hacking and Cybersecurity
- Anyone already in the information security field who wants to get some practical experience and brush up on skills
- A basic understanding of computers
- A basic understanding of networking
- Windows/Linux/Mac Operating system and hardware capable of running virtual machines, or spare hardware to run the other operating systems necessary to perform the Practice Demos
What will you learn?
- Setup a testing lab for penetration testing
- Identify and hack into wireless access points
- Recover lost passwords with password cracking tools
- Simulate a phishing attack to steal usernames and passwords with a decoy website
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Simpliv through an affiliate programme.