About the Organiser
As one of the National Institutes of Technology, the Dr B.R. Ambedkar NIT has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering, Technology and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country.
The Government of India has declared the Institute as an “Institute of National Importance” under an act of Parliament in 2007.
About the Course
This course will be informative, and will emphasise practical aspects in designing to meet stringent requirement of concept to consumption through systematic approach.
The objectives will be as followed:
- Generating the idea for a product/service
- Idea Screening
- Testing the Concept
- Business and Marketing Analytics
- Product Development
Who is it for
- Executives, engineers and researchers from manufacturing, service and government
organizations including R&D laboratories.
- Student students at all levels (B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech/PhD) or Faculty from reputed
academic institutions and technical institutions.
Textile Product Design
- Research trends in fibre based materials
- Nano reinforced composites
- Auxetic fibre based materials
- Innovative applications of fibres and textiles in medicine
- Innovative applications of fibres and textiles in construction and architecture
- Innovative applications of fibre and textiles in transport system
- Garment design
Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
Jalandhar, Punjab- 144011
- Faculty/Scientists/Industry Personnel from abroad : US $200
- Student participants from abroad : US $100
- Persons working in Industry/Consultancy Firms: Rs. 5,000
- Faculty Members/Scientists from Research Organizations: Rs. 4,000
- Students: Rs. 1,000
14-18 January 2019
Dr. Kanwar Varinder Pal Singh (Course Coordinator)
Assistant Professor, Department of Textile Technology
Dr B.R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar
- Phone: +91-98155-73998
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the course, view the official notification.