Course on Technological Advancements in Pharmaceuticals, Biochemical and Biomedical Research @ IIT BHU [Aug 4-10]: Register by July 20
The interdisciplinary course is being jointly offered by the Department of Pharmaceutical Engg. & Technology, School of Biomedical Engg. and School of Biochemical Engg.
The objective of the course is to offer knowledge of advanced approaches for interdisciplinary research in the field of Pharmaceuticals, Biomedical, and Biochemical engineering. Understanding the subject will help develop the skill set for the development of processes and products in the allied areas.
- Computation and simulation in drug development and discovery Pharmaceutical formulations: Development, design, and evaluation
- Nanotechnology and its applications in healthcare, cosmetics, environment, and energy
- Neuropharmacology and Toxicology
- Engineering analysis of the enzymatic, cellular and metabolic level
- Intellectual Property Rights Issues
- Bio-Business Startup
- Bioinformatics approaches at the gene and protein level
- Biomedical signal and image processing
- Design and fabrication of low cost diagnostic and therapeutic instruments
- Mathematical Modeling and simulation in health and Diseases
Who can Attend
Faculty members working in the inter-allied Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Biochemical areas will be benefitted from this short term course work.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here
Candidates shall send the Scanned copy of filled in the application, as per the application format is given in this brochure form duly endorsed by the forwarding authority to be mailed at email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date of Registration: July 20, 2019
Intimation of Selection: July 22, 2019
Course Dates: August 4-10, 2019
Phone Number: 09336077707
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.