The Department of Management Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing a Short Term Training Program (STTP) on Sustainable Manufacturing for Atma-Nirbhar Bharat from December 21 to 25, 2020.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spreads over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses (B. Tech., M. Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc. & Ph.D.) to about 4500 students, in leading fields of engineering, technology, architecture, management & sciences.
The program empowers participants, to get a wider understanding of concepts and their hands-on experience during lab sessions. Integration of Selfreliance for manufacturing and sustainable manufacturing helps in upgrading the economy and support sustainable development.
- Sustainable Manufacturing: Historical Perspective
- Industry 4.0 and Sustainable Manufacturing
- Circular Economy & Carbon Foot Print Calculation
- Material flow and Life Cycle Assessment
- Life Cycle Assessment using GaBi
- Sustainability Assessment Model
- Closed-Loop Supply Chain
- Case Studies and Hands-on experience
- Life Cycle Assessment of Conventional and Additive Manufacturing
- Prof. K.S. Sangwan, BITS Pilani, India
- Prof Manbir S.Sodhi, University of Rhode Island, USA
- Prof G.S. Dangayach, MNIT Jaipur, India
- Dr. Prabir Sarkar, IIT Ropar, India
- Dr. Rajesh Mishra, BITS Pilani, India
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Manupati, NIT Warangal, India
- Dr. Anil Jindal, MRSPTU Bhatinda, India
You might also be interested in Online Course on Advanced Nanostructured Materials by MNIT Jaipur [Dec 18-22]: Register by Dec 16.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to advanced undergraduate students, postgraduate students, doctoral research scholars, and faculty members from AICTE affiliated technical institutes. The mode of conduction of this program would be online.
- MNIT Faculty/ Staff: NIL; Students: NIL
- Other TEQIP Institutes Faculty/ Staff: Rs. 500/-; Students: Rs. 250/-
- Non-TEQIP Institutes Faculty/ Staff: Rs. 500/-; Students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Others: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee has to be submitted to the following account details: Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Account Name: Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase III); Current account No: 36875887782; IFSC Code: SBIN0015921; Branch: MNIT Campus, Jaipur.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is December 20, 2020.
Phone Number: 9461456600
For full notification, click the link below.