Sustainable Business Strategy illustrates how businesses can thrive and grow while simultaneously solving some of the world’s biggest challenges—and how you, as an individual, can make a difference. Harvard Business School Online invites applications from interested candidates for the same.
About the Programme
- Understand and analyze the business models that drive change
- Communicate the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven leader to management, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Explore why collective efforts matter and how business can be a catalyst for system-level change in the face of significant global issues, such as climate change and income inequality
- Examine the broader environmental, political, and social landscape in which you operate, including the role of government, investors, and customers
- Determine what you can do in your career to become a purpose-driven leader
Who can Apply
- Purpose-Driven Professionals
Learn how businesses can effect change, and how you can influence others using a values-driven approach in the for-profit space.
Explore how the for-profit and not-for-profit worlds interact, and how to develop strategic partnerships with for-profit entities to effect maximum change.
Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Take a values-driven approach to business and learn how you can succeed financially while also playing a role in solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
How to Apply
To apply online, click here.
1050$ (Rs. 74813.03 approx.)
January 27, 2020