IIT Kharagpur is organizing a QIP Short Term Course on Structural Dynamics for Engineers from September 21 to 27, 2020.
Dynamic analysis for simple structures can be carried out manually, but for complex structures, finite element analysis can be used to calculate the mode shapes and frequencies, the response of the structure under dynamic (transient) or random loading.
The short term course aims to inform participants about the above themes.
- Dynamics of Single Degree of Freedom (SDOF) System
- Hands-on: writing a computer program for the solution of SDOF
- Dynamics of Multi-Degree Degree of Freedom (MDOF) System
- Hands-on: writing a computer program for the solution of MDOF
- Modal Superposition method
- Random Vibration Analysis
- Application of Finite Element Method in Dynamic Analysis of Industrial Problems
- Introduction Finite Element Software
- Case Studies: (a) Beam Problem, (b) Framed Structure, (c) Space Truss, (d) Space Frame, etc.
The students with basic knowledge in solid mechanics, strength of materials are eligible. The practitioner engineers, who are working in Aerospace, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering, will be benefitted.
- For AICTE-QIP Sponsored Participants: NIL,
- Other Faculty Members: INR 10,000/- (Ten Thousand)+GST@18% per participant,
- Students: INR 5,000/- (Five Thousand)+GST@18% per participant,
- Industry: INR15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand)+GST@18% per participant
Accommodation will be provided to the AICTE-QIP sponsored participants at the Campus Guesthouse. For other participants, the same will be provided on a chargeable basis as per rule.
To register online for the short term course, click here. The last date to apply is September 11, 2020.
Phone Number: : +91-3222-283028
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org