This five day program will introduce startups and entrepreneurial ecosystems to the participants, describe its structure and components, provide an overview of the lifecycle of startups, core activities involved in startup creation such as customer discovery and development, best practices in managing the core aspects of the entrepreneurial ecosystem such as financing, incubator management, available government support for startup incubation, role of MNCs, media and mentoring in the Ecosystem and tips on how to manage failures in startup ventures.
It will also have invited lectures from startup owners, investors, government officials involved in startup promotion as well as field visits to a couple of incubators and startup promotion centers in order to provide practical insight on how these activities are being conducted successfully.
- Introduction to Startups and their Ecosystems
- Ideal Startup Ecosystems: Structure and Components
- High-Tech Startups: An Overview and Lifecycle
- Startup Creation: Customers Discovery and Development Process
- How I started and grew my Startup- A Startup Founders’ Perspective
- Financing Options for High-tech Startups
- Investing in high-tech startups: An Investor’s Perspective
- TBIs: The Entrepreneurial Support System for Startups
- Academic Incubation: How and Why
- Field Visit to C-CAMP Incubator & / or NASSCOM Warehouse
- Government Support Schemes for Startups
- Mentoring for Startups: Tips and Tricks
- MNCs and Startup Ecosystem
- Embracing Failures – Startup Culture Explained
- Media’s Support and Influence on Startup Ecosystem
- Revisiting all the Startup Ecosystem Components
Who Will Benefit?
Faculty in-charge of Entrepreneurship Development Centers (EDC), Faculty Members, Office Bearers of Academic and Corporate Incubators, Accelerators and Co-working spaces
To register online for the course, click here.
The last date to register is October 31, 2019.
Phone Number: 080 – 2293 2055
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org