Start Your Business (SYB) Programme is an entrepreneurial education program that serves the needs of budding entrepreneurs who are keen to start a sustainable business. This program assists participants in acquiring the knowledge, skills, and attitude for realizing their dream of becoming successful entrepreneurs.
During the course of the program, participants get an opportunity to network with entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, marketers, service providers, and others from the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Entrepreneurs in the early stages of setting up their venture will also find this program very useful for writing their business plan. The Start Your Business Programme can also help to graduate students to get a head start in a new business venture.
- This is the first such program designed for budding entrepreneurs in India
- The program is specifically defined to serve the needs of start-up entrepreneurs
- The limited number of participants per batch enables individual attention
- The teaching emphasis is focused on start-up management aspects by dedicated faculty
- Pedagogy provides for meaningful and candid interactions with entrepreneurs and investors
- The Start Your Business (SYB) Programme is business neutral
- The program pedagogy offers scope for rich learning through continuous interaction among participants
- Acquiring an entrepreneurial and business creation mindset
- The ability to identify critical success factors for starting and managing a new business venture
- Learning essential knowledge skills for setting up a venture.
- Opportunity to interact with start-up mentors for the real touch and guidance on strengthening business propositions
- Opportunity to interact with entrepreneurs to understand the challenges and rewards of being an entrepreneur
- The participants of Start Your Business program will be eligible for a certificate for having completed the program.
- Get access to the Incubation Centre post the program.
- Attend classes in subsequent batches without charge.
- Qualify for alumni membership and avail of the related benefits.
- Developing a business plan/project report for venture capitalists, investors, partner
How to Apply
Phone Number: 9930937738
Email ID: email@example.com