About the Course
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career as a data engineer and provides training to support your preparation for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer certification. 87% of Google Cloud certified users feel more confident in their cloud skills.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills using Google Cloud to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents. You will learn to apply SRE principles to a service, techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance among other things.
Your journey to Google Cloud certification
- Complete the Coursera Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps Professional Certificate
- Review other recommended learning resources for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
- Review the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam guide
- Take the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam
- Register for the Google Cloud certification exam (Can be taken remotely or at a test center)
What you’ll learn?
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a cloud devops engineering role
- Prepare for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
- Techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance in Google Cloud guided by principles of SRE.
- Understand the purpose and intent of the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification and its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications.
Skills you will gain
- Google Compute Engine
- Google App Engine (GAE)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Computing
- SRE Culture
- Business Value
- Organizational Culture
- Disaster Recovery
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Continuous Delivery
- Jenkins (Software)
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Developing a Google SRE Culture
- Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process
- Logging, Monitoring and Observability in Google Cloud
- Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
About Google Cloud
We help millions of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their businesses with innovative technology created in—and for—the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping customers apply our technologies to create success.
Applied Learning Project
This professional certificate incorporates hands-on labs using our Qwiklabs platform. These hands on components will let you apply the skills you learn in the video lectures. Projects will incorporate topics such as Google Cloud Platform products, which are used and configured within Qwiklabs. You can expect to gain practical hands-on experience with the concepts explained throughout the modules.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.