The Department of Physics in collaboration with Dept. of ECE & Dept. of Mathematics, MNIT Jaipur is organizing five days online Short Term Course on “Software Tools, & Techniques for Scientific Publications: ROOT, GNU Plot, GeoGebra” during August 24 to August 28, 2020.
This short term course aims to provide a comprehensive theoretical and hands-on practical sessions on software tools (open source): ROOT (Developed by CERN, Geneva, based on C++), Gnuplotting, GeoGebra, along with the State-of-Art data analysis techniques. Further, hands-on training on how to write a project report, thesis, and resume will be provided.
The institute, established in 1963 as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur, was conferred the status of National Institute of Technology on June 26, 2002.
- ROOT: It is an open-source modular scientific software toolkit. It provides all the functionalities needed to deal with big data processing, statistical analysis, visualization, and storage. It is mainly written in C++ but
integrated with other languages such as Python & Jupiter.
- GeoGebra & Gnuplotting: These software tools are used to visualize the geometry and produce the 2D graphs of data generated by other programs or from the experiment.
- Training on how to write a paper, project report, thesis, and resume.
Registration is open to faculty members in all disciplines Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG and UG student.
- UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Students: Rs. 590/-
- Faculty/ Scientist/ Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 1180/-
Registration fee needs to be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account details: Name: The Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase- III); Account No. 36875887782; IFSC CODE: SBIN0015921 (SBI, MNIT).
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is August 20, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-954965018
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Program on Machine Learning in Real Time Applications by NIT Warangal [Aug 24-28]: Register by Aug 20.