Proper characterization of nanomaterials in terms of phase morphology, crystal structure, and surface properties are very essential. This course will equip the participants with various software tools in analyzing the nanoscale properties of materials.
The course will help the participants to Understand the synthesis of nanomaterials and their application, Describe the basic science behind the properties of materials at the nanometer scale and Comprehend advanced experimental and computational techniques for characterizing nanomaterials.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private higher education institute deemed to be university, located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has campuses in Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amaravati.
- Introduction to the world of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- Synthesis and stability of nanostructures.
- Hands-on session on the synthesis of nanoparticles
- Characterization techniques at the nanoscale – SEM, TEM, EDAX, UV, etc
- Hand-on session on morphological analysis using ImageJ software.
- Application in heat transfer
- Application in conducting films
- Phase analysis using SAS fit.
- Interpretation of crystal lattice using JCPDS.
- The registration fee is Rs. 400/- per head.
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 60.
- To register online for the course, click here.
Phone Number: 7708728819
Email ID: email@example.com