The Department of Computer Science Engineering, And Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is organizing an Online Course on Soft Computing Techniques & its Applications from August 29 to September 2, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- To enhance the technical and professional competency of the faculty members, PG & Ph.D. Scholars.
- To promote interaction among the professionals working in this area.
- This will provide the participants with the opportunity of learning the thrust areas of soft computing technique, machine learning, and their significance in different applications.
The main objective of this course is to provide the theoretical and practical knowledge of the current avenues of research in soft computing approaches in engineering. During this program the academicians and industry personnel in their respective areas of Expertise will discuss the current scenario on Fuzzy Logic, Artificial Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, and Expert Systems with depth knowledge of upcoming trends in soft computing will also be delivered by experts.
The resource persons for the course will be from IIT’s, NIT’s, Universities, reputed educational, and research organizations.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- To register online, click here.
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC
- E-certificate will be issued to the participants on successful participation of the course
- Webinar meeting link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail to all registered participants.
Prof. A L Sangal, Professor, Department of Computer Science Engineering
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Mathematical Modeling of Complex Fluids by NIT Jalandhar [Sep 24-28]: Register by Sep 19.