About the Course
This Specialization is intended for both current and new product managers working in digital who want to apply a portfolio of modern practices to developing their products and teams. Through five courses, you will cover applications of product design, hypothesis-driven development and agile, all at the heart of modern product management.
What you will learn?
- Create and manage a team charter that drives alignment and autonomy
- Lead from the front with actionable design narrative on your customers
- Create a culture of experimentation with hypothesis-driven development
- Instrument relevant, actionable analytics into your product program
Skills you will gain
- hypothesis-driven development
- Product Management
- Design Thinking
- Lean Startup
- Product/Market Fit
- Innovation Pipeline
- agile user stories
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development
- Usability Testing
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Digital Product Management: Modern Fundamentals
- Agile Meets Design Thinking
- Hypothesis-Driven Development
- Agile Analytics
- Managing an Agile Team
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.