The National Institute of Technology Agartala is an Institute of National importance and fully funded by the Government of India (GoI). Institute offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in diversified fields of engineering, science, and management along with PostDoctoral Fellowships. The Institute is committed to developing technical manpower through the pursuit of excellence in research, consultancy and skill development.
It is difficult to build an efficient urban and rural infrastructure to provide reliable energy access. Therefore, ICT and IoT based approaches are the need of hours to manage & coordinate the diverse range of supply, conversion technologies, and demand response applications.
The expected outcomes of the proposed STC include the followings:
- Participants would get exposure to the role of smart energy systems for smart cities and smart villages.
- This STC shall provide knowledge about the ICT/IoT infrastructures for managing power smartly.
- It will provide exposure to practical problems and their solutions related to smart energy systems.
- This STC shall enhance the capability of the participants to identify, control and mitigate the smart grid-related engineering problems.
- Rs. 200/- for external participants from academia.
- Rs. 500/- for participants from Industry.
- T.A./D.A. will not be provided to the participants.
- Lunch & tea will be provided to all participants
- Accommodation will be provided at the NIT Agartala guest house for outstation participants.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: email@example.com