The Department of Computer Science Engineering, And Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is organizing an online Course on Security & Privacy Challenges in Computing Paradigms from September 1 to 5, 2020.
This course aims to explore new approaches, technologies, methodologies, and techniques relating to security and privacy issues concerning emerging technologies. This course will serve as a platform for exchanging ideas, knowledge, skills, and experiences among participants and experts relevant to the addressed areas.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
The aim of this STC is to provide the best opportunity to accelerate cyber Security & Privacy Challenges in Computing Paradigms. The topics to be covered in this STC are as follows:
- Secure and Privacy-Enhancing Protocols in Wireless Sensors Network for IoT.
- Security & Privacy issues and solutions in Opportunistic Computing.
- AI-enabled security and privacy-preserving for IoT.
- Firmware security for IoT.
- Novel Machine Learning-based techniques for intrusion detection and prediction of attacks on IoT applications.
- Security and Privacy of Fog Computing.
- Bioinspired optimization for securing IoT applications.
- Context-aware privacy techniques for IoT applications.
- Security and privacy in multi-clouds and federated clouds.
- Optimization and metaheuristics in Wireless Sensors Network for IoT.
There is no registration fee for the course. To register for the course, click here.
Dr. Aruna Malik, CSE Dept. NIT Jalandhar
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Mathematical Modeling of Complex Fluids by NIT Jalandhar [Sep 24-28]: Register by Sep 19.