Dr. B R Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar is organizing one-week Short Term Course (Under TEQIP-III) on Research Trends in Wireless Communication Systems during May 25-29.
About the Course:
The Short Term Course aims to enhance technical and professional competency of the faculty members, PG & Ph.D. Scholars in the domain of wireless communication systems.
The main objective of this STC program is to provide theoretical and practical knowledge of the research trends in Wireless systems and Signal Processing. During this program, the academicians and industry personnel in their respective areas of expertise will discuss the current scenario of advancements in research.
In-depth knowledge of upcoming trends in hardware and simulators for designing of 4G/5G wireless systems shall be delivered by experts. Particular emphasis would be given to the demonstration of advanced tools for system/network simulations.
- 5G Wireless Technology.
- OFDM/LTE based Wireless Systems.
- MIMO-OFDM Systems.
- SDRs/ cognitive radio systems.
- Wireless Sensor Network.
- Hands-on training on Network Simulators.
- Live demonstration of Advanced Hardware equipment.
Who should participate?
Teachers of various Universities/ Institutes Professionals from Industry, Scientists and Engineers from R&D organizations, M Tech, and Ph.D. research scholars can apply for the course.
- No course fee shall be charged from the participants.
- A limited number of rooms with shared accommodation in Hostels are available in NIT
Jalandhar on payment basis.
- Accommodation will be arranged on request on first come first serve basis to the participants from academic institutes only.
How to apply?
Send the completed registration form to:
Dr. Neetu Sood, Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
Phone: 0181-2690301-302, Ext.: 2609
- Last date of receiving complete registration forms: 15th May 2019.
- Intimation to the selected candidates: Latest by 17th May 2019.
- Reporting date and time at the Institute: 25th May 2019, 10:00 a.m.
Dr. Deepti Kakkar, Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
Phone: 0181-2690301-302, Ext.: 2610