This three days program is designed for teachers, research students and early career researchers who would like to get a deep understanding of writing their research work for top-tier international journal publications. In this FDP, the participants will be exposed to various aspects of writing, beginning with problem definition to communicating their published work to a broader set of audiences.
The objective of this program is to introduce and impart the knowledge and skills necessary to publish in journals of international repute and boost them to produce good quality academic journal publications.
During the sessions, the resource persons will share their experience and expertise concerning journal publication, and it will benefit the participants to produce high-quality research outcomes.
Besides this, the participants will also get an opportunity to discuss their research papers/ideas and its publication avenues with the resource persons and clarify their doubts regarding the same.
- Academic journal publications, its need, relevance, and scope.
- Identifying the area of study.
- Importance of the literature review.
- Defining the problem/objectives of the study.
- Formulation of hypotheses/models.
- Importance of research plan/methodology.
- Execution of suitable data analysis.
- Presenting the data analysis results and positioning the study contributions.
- Use of various reference styles and introduction of reference tools.
- Plagiarism and copyright [Understand publication ethics to avoid violations].
- All about academic journal’s ranking, rating & impact factor.
- Identifying the right journal.
- Submitting the paper for the peer-review process.
- Peer-review process &ways to satisfy the reviewers.
- Role of citations and means to improve citations.
- General publication strategies for journal publications.
Phone Number: +91-495-2809100