The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram & SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai are organizing an Online Short Term Course on Research Opportunities in Semiconductor Materials & Devices from October 22 to 26, 2020.
The aim of this workshop is to provide a clear pathway for newcomers as well as existing research communities towards innovation in semiconductor materials and devices. It also emphasizes the available platforms for researchers in India as well in the globe, so that more of our big ideas can be transformed into solutions.
IITDM Kancheepuram is a Centre of Excellence for technical education and research established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to pursue design and manufacturing oriented engineering education with research leading to promote the competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets.
The workshop will provide an introductory overview of:
- Research opportunity in the Semiconductor material and devices including 2-D materials.
- Nanoscale Device Modeling and Simulation.
- Device Fabrication and available platforms in India.
- New Scope of Research opportunities for researchers.
- Development in existing technologies such as VLSI and ULSI Technology.
- Devices such as High-frequency Devices, Compound Semiconductor, Optoelectronics, Photovoltaics, Flexible & Organic Electronics, Memristor, etc.
Who can Attend?
The program is targeted towards Ph.D. Scholars, Faculty Members from academic institutes, Industry professionals and consultants, and Researchers and UG/ PG students.
- Faculty/ Academicians: Rs. 800/-
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 800/-
- Ph.D. scholars/ UG/ PG Students: Rs. 500/-
The registration fee includes a soft copy of course materials and e-certificate. To pay the registration fee online, click here.
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here. The last date to register is October 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Smart Materials by NIT Uttarakhand [Sept 7-11]: Register by Sept 5.