The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Research Opportunities in Biomedical Engineering: Theory to Device from January 8 to 12, 2021.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institute of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The five-day short term course focuses on major trends and challenges in the biomedical engineering field, and it also presents work meant to recognize the latest cutting-edge tools and techniques and their use in the medical field right from theory to its implementation. The aim is to help advance scientific research within the broad field of biomedical engineering.
- Identification of basic level problems through the lens of a medical practitioner
- Computer-aided detection and diagnosis
- Deep-learning in medical image analysis
- Transfer learning and domain adaptation
- Case studies (Fundus imaging, etc.)
Who can Attend?
The program is intended towards:
- Ph.D. Scholars
- Faculty members from academic institutes
- Industry professionals and consultants
- Researchers and UG/ PG students
You might also be interested in Online FDP on 3D Printing & Design by IIITDM Kancheepuram [Jan 4-8]: Register by Dec 26.
- UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 200.00
- Faculty & Industry Personnel: Rs. 500.00
The registration fee includes a soft copy of course materials and an e-certificate. The confirmation of participation would be sent through email. The expert lectures will be in online mode. To pay the registration fee online, click here.
To register for the course, click here.
- Last date for registration: 5-Jan-2021
- Intimation to participants: 6-Jan-2021
- Last date of receiving payment: 5-Jan-2021
- Course dates: 8-Jan-2021 to 12-Jan-2021
Phone Number: +91-9344998831
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.